Trim the waste! This course improves your understanding of the importance and impact of Lean Procurement for tomorrow’s procurement professionals.
- Provide a detailed understanding of lean principles and support the application of lean tools, practices, and concepts in procurement.
- Allow participants to develop their capability in the use of diagnostic, problem solving and improvement tools.
- Support lean deployment within the procurement function delivering immediate benefits from a lean procurement project.
- What is Lean thinking and how it helps the procurement function?
- Introduction to Lean Tools and Practices
- Voice of Customer & Critical To Quality
- Identifying Waste within the procurement process 5s
- Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardise, Sustain
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- The Roadmap to Lean Implementation
You will learn the principles and benefits of:
- Baselining current procurement practices
- Identifying areas for improvement using the 5 S’s
- Understanding the basic lean principles
- Practical tools and templates that will improve ways of working
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Bringing stakeholders on the lean journey
Who Will Benefit from This Course
This course is ideal for experienced professionals who want to understand how they can lean out waste from the procurement process.
Duration: 1 day