Strategic Sourcing Advisor (Dublin)
iDDea, Ireland’s leading Procurement Consultancy based in Cork are currently recruiting for a Dublin-based Strategic Sourcing Advisor.
- Provide advice and support to our valued customers across key strategic sourcing activities: Spend Analysis; Category Management; Sourcing and Tendering; KPI and Value Reporting; Contract Management.
- Provide specific advice on all relevant EU/Irish procurement rules, regulations, circulars, statutory instruments and best practice relevant to the procurement process.
- Report on SLA’s and KPI’s to senior management as requested
- Update project management system and raise any risks or delays
- Any other duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 6 years experience in both private and public procurement a distinct advantage
- Strong business acumen, communication and negotiation skills
- Team player and ability to work on own initiative